To all our patients:
After 2 months of only seeing emergencies, we are opening the office to all services. The Illinois Department of Public Health gave all dental offices permission along with some safety guidelines. Our office will be taking extra steps to ensure the safety or our patients and staff during this time.
These steps include:
- Having patients check-in from their cars and limiting how many people are in the waiting room.
- Our staff will be wearing extra PPE in addition to what we have been wearing in the past. This includes face-shields and gowns.
- We will be taking the temperatures of all our patients before. Our staff and doctors will do the same before coming to the office.
- We will be adding sanitation and cleaning protocols to our already high standards set by the CDC and OSHA
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk and we ask all our
patients to wear a mask while not receiving treatment.
We hope these new protocols help you feel at ease when you come to our office. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to these changes and look forward to seeing you all.