At A Dental Place, we do our best to provide the best patient experience while maintaining excellence in dentistry. Our team works together to treat our patients like family.
What To Expect
During your first visit, we do out best to establish a good relationship with you. We make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical and dental history, and give you plenty of time to get to know our team. Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure our doctors have all the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
Please take the time to fill out our patient forms before your appointment to save yourself some time. There is also information on this website about our doctors, staff, and general dental procedures
- Click here for NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM-all patients
- Click here for MEDICAL FORM - ADULTS- 18 years and older
- Click here for DENTAL FORM - ADULTS - 18 years and older
- Click here for CHILD MEDICAL/DENTAL FORM - 17 years and under
- Click here for FINANCIAL POLICY FORM - all patients
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: